Dhaka, Bangladesh
Woman electrocuted in Satkhira

Woman electrocuted in Satkhira

SATKHIRA, Aug 21: A sexagenarian woman has died from electrocution in Patkekghata upazila here. The deceased was identified as Ayjan Bibi, 60, wife of Janab Ali Sarder of Toilkupi village in the upazila. Locals said Ayjan Bibi was cutting mango tree branches on Monday noon with a heaver when it suddenly came in contact with a live electric wire and got electrified, reports UNB. The incident left the woman dead on the spot, said officer-in-charge of Patkelghata Police Station Rezaul Islam.

Share |